I went to the doctor on Tuesday and the latest is he is 6 lbs 1 oz so far..they did an ultrasound to check my fluid levels because my water is leaking out. I go back next Tuesday. They are jsut going to keep an eye on it, so that it doesn't get dangerously low, but I am 35 weeks, so it would be okay if he came. Although, I haven't even had any Braxton Hicks..
I really want to go into labor and not have to be induced and pushed through that system of time..You know-its not happening in the time they want it to so they up your Petocin and strip your membranes and pump you with fluid and decide on a c-section b/c the baby might be in 'distress'.. So please pray that I have contractions and can naturally go into labor..